Thursday 8 February 2007

Stupid Teachers

Uuurgh. Stupid Teachers.

MRS PARKER: The date isn't in the right place. For 5 years I've had to train you like a dog that does tricks.

NICK: I despise being described as a dog.

MRS PARKER: Yeah, well, sometimes, Nick...

NICK'S IMAGINATION: For 5 years I've been trying my hardest to put up with you, like some dried-up and crusty bit of dog poo on the bottom of my shoes that won't come off. Well I'm sick of you! I WANT NEW SHOES!!

Mrs Searson also sucks. She was really grumpy today. And Mrs. Peers is terrifying (being an evil kitchen midget and all).

NICK: Is that much butter for two people or three?

MRS PEERS: (Something unintelligible)

NICK: Sorry?

MRS PEERS: No. Da much fuh too peepol, but same fuh three.

NICK: Okay. Could I have some please?

MRS PEERS: No, no. Nuh in da boll. You need ovah boll lake da wan see? You go back un get boll lake da.

NICK: But our bowl like that already has the flour in it.

MRS PEERS: Wew pud da flour in anadder boll and then come back.

NICK: Okay.

I find it hard to believe that she's Mrs. Peers. I'd be scared s**tless if I was married to her.

No comments: